V-Mixer Driver Ver.1.0.0 for Mac OS X
- Compatible with Apple's standards of CoreAudio and CoreMIDI
- Universal Binary Driver (32-bit and 64-bit drivers)
- Single/Multi processor support
This driver has the following requirements.
* Please also check the System requirements for the audio/MIDI application and the operating system you're using.
Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later / v10.6 / v10.7
Apple Mac series computer with on-board USB
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
Caution if using a Mac equipped with a 64-bit processor
On Mac OS X v10.6 / v10.7, software that is 64-bit compatible will run in 64-bit mode.
If your software does not run correctly in 64-bit mode, you may be able to avoid the problem by starting up your software in 32-bit mode as follows.
- If your software is running, close it.
- Control-click the icon for your software, and choose "Get Info."
- Under "General," check "Open in 32-bit mode."
* This setting is not available for software that is not 64-bit compatible.
- Start up your software.
* Apple and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.