V-1HD RCS Ver.126.96.36.199 for Windows
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "v1hd_rcs_w1000.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "V-1HD RCS" folder will be appeared.
HOW TO INSTALL
Open the v1hd_rcs_w1000 folder created by expanding v1hd_rcs_w1000.zip, then inside the folder, run "Roland_V-1HD_RCS_Installer.exe" such as by double-clicking it.
The installer starts. Follow the on-screen instructions to install.
STARTING THE APPLICATION
From the computer's "Start" menu, select "All Programs" -> "Roland V-1HD RCS" -> "V-1HD RCS."
- The contents of the files are subject to change without notice for improvement of the program.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 SP1 or later
A computer that provides a USB connector complying with USB Specification Revision 2.0 or later USB
CPU / CLOCK
Intel Core 2 Duo or compatible processor
* We cannot make guarantees regarding the compatibility of processors.
2 GB or more
100 MB or more
SCREEN RESOLUTION / COLOR
1280 x 720 or higher / 24-bit Full Color or more
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.
* Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
* Pentium and Celeron are registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.