M-200i RCS Ver.1.051 for macOS / OS X
[ Ver.1.051 ] JUL 2016
- Compatible with the M-200i Ver.1.051.
[ Ver.1.050 ] MAY 2016
- Compatible with the M-200i Ver.1.050.
The following bug was fixed.
- In OS X Yosemite (10.10), when the application was minimized to the Dock and then displayed again, the screen was not drawn correctly.
- New library data (St.REVERB) was added to the effect library.
- Support for S-2416, M-5000, and M-5000C icon view was added to the PATCHBAY and REAC screens.
- S-2416, M-5000, and M-5000C were added to the REAC Config selections.
- OS X El Capitan (10.11) is now supported.
[ Ver.1.040 ]
- Compatible with the M-200i Ver.1.040.
[ Ver.1.030 ]
- Compatible with the M-200i Ver.1.030.
[ Ver.1.021 ]
- Compatible with the M-200i Ver.1.021.
The following bugs were fixed.
- When a project file is loaded, the following settings are not applied.
- Setting of DOCK L or DOCK R assigned to a channel of the input patchbay
- Output setting set to DOCK L or DOCK R of the output patchbay
[ Ver.1.020 ]
- Compatible with the M-200i Ver.1.020.
[ Ver.1.010 ]
- Compatible with the M-200i Ver.1.010.
- Added the option to synchronize the user libraries in the M-200i console on the M-200i RCS.
- Compatible with the M-48.
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "m200i_rcs_m1051.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "m200i_rcs_m1051" folder will be appeared.
HOW TO INSTALL
Copy the "m200i_rcs_m1051" folder to the drive of your computer.
STARTING THE APPLICATION
In the "m200i_rcs_m1051" folder, double-click "M-200i RCS.app".
- Installation of V-Mixer Driver for Mac OS X is necessary for connection of your computer with M-200i.
- The system version of M-200i must be matched with M-200i RCS version.
- The contents of the files are subject to change without notice for improvement of the program.
macOS 10.12 / macOS 10.13
OS X 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later / 10.6 / 10.7
Apple Mac series computer with on-board USB
* Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
1 GB or more
SCREEN RESOLUTION / COLOR
1024 x 768 or higher, 65,536 colors or higher
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.
* Apple and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* macOS is trademark of Apple Inc.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.