M-200i RCS Ver.1.051 for Windows
[ Ver.1.051 ] JUL 2016
- Compatible with the M-200i Ver.1.051.
[ Ver.1.050 ] MAY 2016
- Compatible with the M-200i Ver.1.050.
- New library data (St.REVERB) was added to the effect library.
- Support for S-2416, M-5000, and M-5000C icon view was added to the PATCHBAY and REAC screens.
- S-2416, M-5000, and M-5000C were added to the REAC Config selections.
- Windows 10 is now supported.
[ Ver.1.040 ]
- Compatible with the M-200i Ver.1.040.
[ Ver.1.030 ]
- Compatible with the M-200i Ver.1.030.
[ Ver.1.021 ]
- Compatible with the M-200i Ver.1.021.
The following bugs were fixed.
- When a project file is loaded, the following settings are not applied.
- Setting of DOCK L or DOCK R assigned to a channel of the input patchbay
- Output setting set to DOCK L or DOCK R of the output patchbay
[ Ver.1.020 ]
- Compatible with the M-200i Ver.1.020.
[ Ver.1.010 ]
- Compatible with the M-200i Ver.1.010.
- Added the option to synchronize the user libraries in the M-200i console on the M-200i RCS.
- Compatible with the M-48.
DOWNLOAD AND EXPAND THE ARCHIVE FILE
Download the file named "m200i_rcs_w1051.zip".
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, "M-200i RCS" folder will be appeared.
HOW TO INSTALL
Copy the "M-200i RCS" folder to the drive of your computer.
STARTING THE APPLICATION
In the "M-200i RCS" folder, double-click "M-200iRCS.exe".
- Installation of V-Mixer Driver for Windows is necessary for connection of your computer with M-200i.
- The contents of the files are subject to change without notice for improvement of the program.
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 64-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 32-bit Edition
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 64-bit Edition (Service Pack 1 or later)
Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R) 32-bit Edition (Service Pack 1 or later)
A computer that provides a USB connector complying with USB Specification Revision 1.1 or later USB
Pentium(R)/Celeron(R) or compatible processor, 1.6 GHz or faster
* We cannot make guarantees regarding the compatibility of processors.
512 MB or more
SCREEN RESOLUTION / COLOR
1024 x 768 (XGA) or higher, 65,536 colors (16-bit color) or higher
* This software has been found to work on typical computers that meet the above requirements, but we do not guarantee that it will operate on all such computers. Please be aware that differences in design or conditions of use may produce differences in the processing power of otherwise similar computers.
* You can connect the M-200i to a USB connector that supports USB 2.0. However, even when connected to a USB 2.0 connector, it will operate only as a USB 1.0/1.1 device. This will not affect the performance of the M-200i console itself.
* Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
* Pentium and Celeron are registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
* All product names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.