S-4000-SP : Digital Snake REAC Splitter
FeaturesThe S-4000-SP is a rugged, dedicated digital audio splitter designed for use with the V-Mixing System and Digital Snakes. The unit provides the highest security of audio transmission with back-up REAC ports and heavy-duty Neutrik® Ehtercon® connectors. Using the S-4000-SP REAC inputs can be split into four fully redundant lossless splits for feeds to monitor consoles, recording systems, broadcast trucks or anywhere an input split is required.
The S-4000-SP maintains the redundancy of the S-4000S Digital Snake system with main input in one side and back-up on the adjacent side.
- Dual 5 port REAC splitter
- Two separate power supplies as part of S-4000 redundancy design
- Rugged Neutrik? Ethercon? connectors
- Rack mountable (1 Rack U)
The S-4000-SP design accommodates the need for a rugged roadworthy splitting device for installation, production and touring applications. It is the digital splitter designed specifically for digital audio applications.
- S-400-SP Specs
- REAC Splitter
MAIN LNK/ACT Indicator: Green x 5, Orange x 5
BACKUP LNK/ACT Indicator: Green x 5, Orange x 5
POWER A Indicator x 1, POWER B Indicator x 1
- Power Supply: AC 115 V, AC 117 V, AC 220 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 13 W
- Operation Temperature: 0 to +40 degrees Celsius or +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Accessories: Power Cord x 2, REAC Connector Cover x 10, Rubber Foot x 4, Owner's Manual
- Size and Weight
- Width: 482 mm 19 inches
- Depth: 225 mm 8-7/8 inches
- Height: 44 mm 1-3/4 inches
- Weight: 2.8 kg 6 lbs. 3 oz.
If you have a question about operating your product S-4000-SP , please contact our Product Support department by phone or email.Support Documents