V-44SW: Rack-Mountable Multi-Format Video Mixer and Switcher
The award-winning multi-format technology of the V-440HD mixer in a compact, installation friendly, 2U rack-mount format.
FeaturesThe V-44SW brings the award-winning multi-format technology of the V-440HD Mixer to a compact, installation friendly, 2U rack-mount format. Suitable for installations where frequent adjustments to video mix parameters is not required, the V-44SW allows for seamless switching between SD (standard definition) RGB (computer signals) and HD (high definition) signals.
For any location where live mixing and switching of video is required.
Concerts and Musical Events
Rental and Staging
Mix Multiple Input Formats
Like the V-440HD Multi-Format Video Mixer, the V-44SW supports multi-format signals like HD video (1080i/720p component), SD video (S-Video/Composite) and RGB from PC/Mac (from VGA to SXGA).
The highly reliable internal circuitry of the V-44SW allows it to be the trusted cornerstone of any video presentation system
Extremely Easy Operation
Most of the operations can be completed simply by pressing the input select buttons. This enables users with little knowledge or skill to control the unit.
V-44SW can be remote controlled from various external devices via MIDI or RS-232C serial interface. This will enable the use of customized user interfaces to match specific applications resulting in even more intuitive control.
Multi-Screen setup in compact space
V-44SW works as slave unit of any V-440HD. This enables multi-screen/video wall setups in compact spaces.
- Video Processing
- Video Format
- SD : NTSC or PAL [CVBS, S(Y/C)]
HD : 1080/59.94i/50i SMPTE274M (Y/Pb/Pr TriLevel Sync)
720/59.94p/50p SMPTE296M (Y/Pb/Pr TriLevel Sync)
RGB : 640x480/60/75, 800x600/60/75,1024x768/60/75,
1366x768/60/75 (RGB VH:positive/negative logic)
* VESA DMT Version 1.0 Revision 10 conform
* 1366 x 768 is for output only.
- Video Sampling
- SD : 4:2:2 (Y/Pb/Pr) 8-bit 13.5 MHz (BT.601)
HD : 4:4:4 (Y/Pb/Pr) 8-bit 74.1758 MHz / 74.25 MHz
RGB : 4:4:4 (R/G/B) 8-bit 25 MHz to 110 MHz
- Video Transition
- Cut, Dissolve, Wipe: 6Patterns, Reverse, SoftEdge
- Video Composition
- Picture in Picture, Chroma Key (Blue/Green), Luminance Key(White/Black)
- Multi-screen Presentation
- Screen Setup (width by hight): 2 x 1, 3 x 1, 2 x 2, 3 x 2
*For multi-screen setups, V-44SW works as slave unit only.
V-440HD is required as a master unit.
- Master Fade
- Auto (0 to 4 seconds) Black or White
- SD Input
- S-Video (Y/C) Preferential x 4: 4 pin mini DIN type
(Y: 1.0 Vp-p, C:0.286 Vp-p, 75 ohms)
Video (composite) x 4:BNC type (1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms)
- HD/RGB Input
- D-SUB 15pin Shrink Type for HD/RGB x 4
HD: Y/Pb/Pr (1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms, TriLevel Sync)
RGB:R/G/B (0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms), H (5VTTL), V (5VTTL)
- Menu Output
- Video (composite) x 1: BNC type (1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms)
- PGM Output
- HD/RGB : D-sub 15 pin Shrink Type x 2
(0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms, 5 VTTL Sync)
- Preview Output
- HD/RGB : D-sub 15 pin Shrink Type x 1
(0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms, 5 VTTL Sync)
- Remote Control Interfaces
- MIDI 5 pin DIN Type (In, Out/Thru), RS-232C D-sub 9pin
- Power Supply
- AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption
- 50 W
- Signal Latency
- SD Input - HD/RGB Output : 2 frames
- Size & Weight
- 482 mm
- 19 inches
- 308 mm
- 12-1/8 inches
- 88 mm
- 3-1/2 inches
- 6.0 kg
- 13 lbs. 4 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- V-440HD V-44SW Serial Data Tool (Sample Program Source )
- This document describes the functions of V440HDSerialData.dll. Additional remarks regarding the SerialDataTool.exe source are also included as supplementary data.
- V-440HD V-44SW Serial Data Tool (Sample Program)
- This tool is used for connecting a V-440HD (running Version 2.0 or above) and a V-44SW to a personal computer via the computer's serial interface and carrying out the transmission/reception of values for the V-440HD/V-44SW's settings.
- V-44SW Images